We have been moving some customers over to Office 365.
Here are some of the steps required to do this.
- Setup the account in Office 365.
- Use the migration tool
- In Office 365 go under Setup >> Domains >> give it a second and it should populate the 3 records you will need to update.
- We removed all the older record pertaining to SecureServer.net which was POP, SMTP, CNAME, TXT, and the MX record.
- Added the 3 records shown above.
- Sent a test and received the email. Replied back and was able to verify the customer could receive the email.
Let us know if this helped you…